This year was a complete 180 for Brooklyn, she was looking forward to sitting on Santa's lap and even brought him a little present. The smile on her face when she walked up to Santa was unforgettable! So no screaming kids this year, although I would have had one if I had Ashlyn sit with Santa but I decided not to torture her! The kids got to make a snowflake ornament and a baby Jesus in a little walnut shell for a bed ornament. Santa was defiantly the high light!
Ashlyn looks so cute in the top picture! That is great you have all smiling kids for Santa. I tortured Macy...I'm hoping next year will be the change for her.
2 comments:
Ashlyn looks so cute in the top picture! That is great you have all smiling kids for Santa. I tortured Macy...I'm hoping next year will be the change for her.
That's awesome you had all smiling kids with Santa! I like the Christmas tree too!
Post a Comment