My mom's parents were visiting from Nebraska the same week that we had the Waldram family reunion. I did get to spend some time with them before we left for Tehachapi. The girls and I met them out in Pismo Beach to see the Monarch Butterflies. Then when we got back we had a few days to spend together. It was really great to see them and I only wish they lived closer so we could spend more time together!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Grandma and pa Cline
My mom's parents were visiting from Nebraska the same week that we had the Waldram family reunion. I did get to spend some time with them before we left for Tehachapi. The girls and I met them out in Pismo Beach to see the Monarch Butterflies. Then when we got back we had a few days to spend together. It was really great to see them and I only wish they lived closer so we could spend more time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys got to spend some time together!
Such sweet pictures! I can definitely see the family resemblance!
That's great you got to see your grandparents! I'm sure it is fun for them to see their great-grandchildren too!
Post a Comment