Carson got to chose the snack for Family Home Evening and he chose blender blasters so we bought the ingredients and made them ourselves and they were great! Good choice Carson!
Brooklyn and Ashlyn were playing dress up and Brooklyn was doing Ashlyn's hair. Girls!!! :)
Grady and Brooklyn have found a new connection that is really cute. The both love to cuddle and one night I went looking for Grady to put him to bed and I found him curled up with Brooklyn! So Cute!
Brooklyn and Ashlyn were playing dress up and Brooklyn was doing Ashlyn's hair. Girls!!! :)
Grady and Brooklyn have found a new connection that is really cute. The both love to cuddle and one night I went looking for Grady to put him to bed and I found him curled up with Brooklyn! So Cute!

3 comments:
That is so cute that they were sleeping together! I have been looking for that black dress Ashlyn is wearing (I'm pretty sure it was Kamryn's) Oh well!
I bet they love playing "dress up"! Girls are so cute with wanting to be all grown up! Brooklyn and Grady look so comfy!!
So fun to dress up! Cute picture of Brooklyn and Grady!
Post a Comment