Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Last Day and the Way Home

On our drive from Bear Lake we saw an old Church Building. It was so pretty. We also saw a baby Moose on the side of the freeway. I was so excited I made Jared turn around so I could take a picture of it.


Grandma and pa Waldram had this great picture of the whole waldram family when they were younger. The outfits are so funny!
Braxton was Blessed at Grandpa and ma's house with all the family there.














We drove up to Pocatello, ID for a Waldram family reunion lunch and a park. Grandpa and all of his brothers and one sister and his parents. The kids had a good time running around and playing with their cousins.On the way home we stayed at the Excalibur in Las Vegas. The pool had a really cool water slide that the kids loved! We went swimming both days and we walked the strip to the Bellagio so we could watch the water show. Jared and I were so tired after caring all 3 kids.




3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun in Vegas! Cute pics, thanks for sending them!!

The Waldrams said...

I love that pic of Macy and Ashlyn close up! Fun times!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Looks like such a fun trip with lots of family!! Love all the pics!