Friday, July 15, 2011

The Fun house


Get ready for lots of Pictures!!!
Most of them are of the kids, I guess my camera just liked the kids better than the adults!












Carson did not want to share the spot light! :)






























the awesome view
This was our room





Our Family is so huge that in order to have a reunion and house everyone in the same place we decided to rent a 9,000 sq ft. house in Bear Lake UT. The house was amazing, with slides from each floor to the next, a small rock climbing wall up to a kid hang out, a movie theater, a pool table, a game room, a huge play room with a basketball court, a wooden play structure, a in the ground trampoline and a putting green. We had a great time playing games, having tournaments for pool which Tonia and I got second place because all the other teams scrached us to the championship. A XBOX360 Kinect Dance off, Skylar and I made it to the final round and I barely beat him, he is a pretty good dancer for a boy!:) We played a Bingo game that Grandma had made with all of our faces. It was a really neat game that everyone could play together! Carson's Birthday was on the 11th which was our first day in the cool house, so we celebrated with a piniata, brownies and presents. On Sat. we also celebrated all of the other June Birthdays. Tonia made some really cute cakes for each kid. Damon had a great time eating his first Birthday cake! We had a lot of fun and hope to be able to do something like that again!

3 comments:

Kiwi said...

Looks like a really fun house. We are always looking for places for our family reunions. Do you have a link to the house rental?

The Waldrams said...

We call it the "fun house" too! It was definitely fun for all of us!

Macon Family said...

All the kids, mixed with Spencer & I jumping?!! Sorry Gemma was taking Carson's spotlight-if I were around, that wouldn't have happened!!