Christmas morning we woke up and Santa had made a stop at our house while we were sleeping! The kids were so excited! We opened presents and stockings from Santa and then opened the presents from us. Carson really wanted this Chargers football outfit and helmet. He was so excited when he opened it! After we were done opening our presents we got ready and went over to my parents house. We had breakfast and then opened some more presents. Then the rest of the day we just hung out and played a couple games.
My Birthday is on Christmas so we celebrate it at night so it is a little bit separate from the rest of the day. I love angle food cake and my mom makes it for me every year! It is the only time the whole year that I get angle food cake so I look forward to it! I was born at 9:32 am, I had to take a pic of the clock when I turned 28! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!

1 comment:
Happy birthday and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment