Grandma, Tonia and Damon came down the week before Christmas to celebrate Jared's Birthday and an early Christmas with us. Little did I know that they were also here as part of my Christmas and Birthday present. Jared woke me up one of the mornings and gave me breakfast in bed with a little note that said we were leaving in about 45 min to go to Santa Barbara and that I was getting a day at the spa. I was in total shock! Everyone knew that this was going to happen and I really had no idea. The night before I was trying to convince Tonia to go to Groove with me in the morning and everyone just played along with me! What a wonderful surprise it was! Jared and I got to spend a night with out kids! The rest of the time, we played a lot of games because Jared got an extension to Ticket to Ride from his mom, so we played that and he also got 3 new games. We also went over to my parents house for a Christmas dinner. Opening presents was really fun because of how animated the kids were! Ashlyn was so excited for her presents from Grandma and pa, she kept saying me, me, which means mine in Ashlyn language. Brooklyn was taking care of her new kitten and cat and Carson was off building legos and his magnet set. We got Damon a laker's jersey to help initiate them in to the great California team! We had a good time with family!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Christmas with Grandma
Grandma, Tonia and Damon came down the week before Christmas to celebrate Jared's Birthday and an early Christmas with us. Little did I know that they were also here as part of my Christmas and Birthday present. Jared woke me up one of the mornings and gave me breakfast in bed with a little note that said we were leaving in about 45 min to go to Santa Barbara and that I was getting a day at the spa. I was in total shock! Everyone knew that this was going to happen and I really had no idea. The night before I was trying to convince Tonia to go to Groove with me in the morning and everyone just played along with me! What a wonderful surprise it was! Jared and I got to spend a night with out kids! The rest of the time, we played a lot of games because Jared got an extension to Ticket to Ride from his mom, so we played that and he also got 3 new games. We also went over to my parents house for a Christmas dinner. Opening presents was really fun because of how animated the kids were! Ashlyn was so excited for her presents from Grandma and pa, she kept saying me, me, which means mine in Ashlyn language. Brooklyn was taking care of her new kitten and cat and Carson was off building legos and his magnet set. We got Damon a laker's jersey to help initiate them in to the great California team! We had a good time with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got a lot of cute pictures! I'm going to steal some :)
Lucky girl--spa day, how nice! Looks like a fun time with everyone!
Post a Comment