Carson had his first Soccer Game on Saturday. He did a great job! His team is called the Pythons. It is fun to watch and cheer him on! I am the team mom, so I got to set up the snack schedule and all that fun stuff! We are looking forward to some more fun games and practices this season!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
The Pythons
Carson had his first Soccer Game on Saturday. He did a great job! His team is called the Pythons. It is fun to watch and cheer him on! I am the team mom, so I got to set up the snack schedule and all that fun stuff! We are looking forward to some more fun games and practices this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So it sounds like you are offically a "soccer mom" now! He looks like he enjoys it.
Go Carson!
How fun! Go Soccer Mom!!!
Post a Comment