We made our first upgrade to our house. We installed wood flooring in the dinning area and the front room. I think it is so great, but Jared is so sad that he can't lay down on the soft carpet any more. We will be getting a area rug for the front room just to lay on! It is amazing how much dirt, dust and just stuff is on the floor, and I love that it is not hiding in my carpet, now and I can just sweep it up!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
New Floors
We made our first upgrade to our house. We installed wood flooring in the dinning area and the front room. I think it is so great, but Jared is so sad that he can't lay down on the soft carpet any more. We will be getting a area rug for the front room just to lay on! It is amazing how much dirt, dust and just stuff is on the floor, and I love that it is not hiding in my carpet, now and I can just sweep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The floors look awesome! I love the wood you picked out!
I love dark wood. Looks good!
How exciting, looks great!
The floors look great! Is that the amaretto birch? You should send a check to the guy who recommended them...seriously, send him a check... :)
Didn't you get it? We sent the check like two weeks ago! It is the Espresso birch. :)
Post a Comment