Carson started Kindergarten Wed, August 18. We got our letter in the mail that told us which class he was in and his teachers name. So on Wed. we got ready and took our time because he had afternoon Kindergarten. At around 11am I got a call from his school asking where Carson was. They had switched him to the am class and did not even call. So we rushed over to the school for the last hour of class. Carson did not really care that much that he didn't really get to go to school on his first day of Kindergarten but I was really disapointed!!! I have anticipated this day for a really long time and it is a big stepping stone in Carson's life. So I didn't even get the chance to cry because it was all so rushed. Oh well. He went for his second day today and had a fun day. We are so proud of Carson and all that he has accomplished!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Carson's First Day of Kindergarten
Carson started Kindergarten Wed, August 18. We got our letter in the mail that told us which class he was in and his teachers name. So on Wed. we got ready and took our time because he had afternoon Kindergarten. At around 11am I got a call from his school asking where Carson was. They had switched him to the am class and did not even call. So we rushed over to the school for the last hour of class. Carson did not really care that much that he didn't really get to go to school on his first day of Kindergarten but I was really disapointed!!! I have anticipated this day for a really long time and it is a big stepping stone in Carson's life. So I didn't even get the chance to cry because it was all so rushed. Oh well. He went for his second day today and had a fun day. We are so proud of Carson and all that he has accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Carson is already in Kindergarten-good job buddy! That's crazy they didn't call you, but at least you got some pictures!!
So they did switch him after all? That is a bummer he missed the beginning, but I'm sure he didn't miss much. He looks super excited!
So cute, I actually would love to talk to you about all the changes he has made. I know Monica says they are such alike and maybe get some advice from ya!! Email me your address or phone number at bustoutyo@yaho.com. thanks!!
Post a Comment