Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our New Baby Boy









We got a new baby boxer this weekend and he is the most adorable little guy ever! We named him Grady (the boy name we never got to use for our kids!) We are all really excited to have a new puppy and I am a little tired! It is like having a newborn again, waking up in the night! I don't mind, I love him anyways! Grady is the puppy with the black collar and the one with the red is his sister Daisy, my little bro Steven's new puppy! It will be fun having his sis close so they can play together!

3 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! Welcome Grady!

Macon Family said...

Animal Lovers!!! Pretty soon you'll have 10 dogs running around. Grady is pretty cute though!

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy. His paws are huge! He's going to be a big boy.