
I know, I took a ton of pics of Ashlyn but my friend Olivia got her that swim suit for her birthday and I just could not get over how cute she looked in it! Wed. is beach day for our ward and we had so much fun we did not want to go home! Carson, Brooklyn and Ashlyn played in the sand and the waves, Ashlyn loves the water, I have to be holding her hand the whole time so she does not get knocked over, it is so funny because she tries to run with the big kids in and out of the waves, she is just not quite fast enough yet! We love summer and can't wait until next wed!
2 comments:
Cute bathing suit! I love the ruffles on the butt. She looks like she is trying to surf on the boogie board.
So fun to live by the beach!
Post a Comment