Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camping


So we decided to try out the whole camping thing. We borrowed one of my parents tents and pitched it in our backyard. We ate dinner in the tent and then the kids went to sleep in the tent. Jared and I realized that we don't know how to shut off our sprinkler system so before we went to bed we picked up camp and set back up in the living room. I really feel like we had a good first go around with the whole camping thing even though we were in our back yard and we didn't actually sleep in our tent outside. Oh well at least we tried! Maybe I will be able to figure out how to turn off our sprinklers and then we can sleep out in the tent all night!

1 comment:

The Waldrams said...

How fun to go camping! Evenn if it is only in your backyard.