WOW!!! Great movie! I won't ruin anything for those who have not seen it yet, just go see it!!! Jared got me these new moon candys, thanks babe!!!
My friend Olivia and I already ready for eclipse in june!!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It was a GREAT movie! LOVED it. It was fun to see you guys there (from afar :). I didn't realize eclipse comes out in June... I can't wait!
Awful, awful pic of me. Why do I look like I'm 9 months pregnant :)?! Loved going with you, the movie was sooo good!!
I'm so excited to see it! I'm going to see it on Friday! :)
Hey-so you got a new camera? I haven't seen it yet, I will on Tuesday. That is so cute Ashlyn is sitting up! That was fast!
Glad you got to go see it and have some fun! Go Ashlyn-such a big girl!!
Post a Comment