Monday, November 30, 2009

My Funny Kids

Brooklyn and Ashlyn wanted to stay home while daddy and Carson went to Gymnastics today. We played food, it was so fun watching my two little girls play together!Just one of those cute pics because I love this little sweater and jeans outfit. There is a little mouse on a string in her pocket for her to play with and she loved it all day!
On Sunday after church Brooklyn fell asleep on the way home.
And then there is Carson, he came home and made himself a house with all sorts of necessary things in it and told daddy that he was just going to watch the football game from inside his house and then fell asleep! I just laughed!

3 comments:

Macon Family said...

That's funny...guess they were all tuckered out!

The Waldrams said...

That is cute! I heard you had a rough night on Saturday. Maybe they were still tired from that.

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I can't believe how big Ashlyn looks in the first picture! Lucky you, sleeping kids on a Sunday. I was doing duty in Sunbeams :).