Halloween is just a week away and our festivities have already begun and will continue through out the week! Arroyo Grande Parks and Rec. had a Halloween Festival Sat. night. We got to dress up, play games, decorate cookies, win candy and toys and be in a costume contest!


Decorating pumpkin cookies with Nana.



Brooklyn was so excited about her ribbon she won in the costume contest.

Go Go Power Rangers!


Carson won first place and Brooklyn won third place in their catagory for their age group!

Nana and Ashlyn at the end of the night.
5 comments:
Cute costumes! Looks like so much fun!
Looks like they have some fun stuff to celebrate Halloween! Everyone's costumes are cute!!
Cute costumes! I like your mom's too! I can't wait to see Jared's! (Ha ha)
Your kids are so cute! Still can't get over that happy baby! Thanks for Boo Boos today. So fun!
Michelle
I love the pic of Nana and Ashlyn. It is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and trick or treat! What fun!
Post a Comment