Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Fall Activities

Dutchess has turned out to be a pretty nice addition to our family! She rarley barks, she comes when called, she does not chew or dig, she is starting to get used to us too!
Cute little Dutchess, who I thought was 2 or 3 years old but it turns out I was wrong. She is 6!

Ashlyn is all smiles!

Hanging out with the fishes on her play mat.

Carson attempting to pick out a little pumpkin but all the ones that he wanted were still atached to the vine and I was not about to go walking through all thoes pumpkins, carring Ashlyn, to get my hands hurt from pulling a little pumpkin off of those prickly vines. So he got to pick one out from the ones that were pre picked!
Yumm Yumm apples fresh off the tree!
Picking apples at Avila Barn is always a good time and I love snacking on the little juciy apples as we are walking through the rows!


There's nothing better than a little picnic for snack!

Carson sat down to read his huge Thomas the Train book and I went up stairs. The next thing I know I hear snoring coming from downstairs. This is what I found!
Ashlyn doing some tummy time and showing off her crazy hair!

Carson loves to show Ashlyn all of her toys.
Congrats to my friend Stacey and Royce! They were married on Sept. 26, 2009 at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara.
It was a beautiful day for an out door wedding!
The reception was inside. For Dinner Jared got the steak and i got the fish! They were both really good!
Patrea and I sitting at our table waiting for some more food~
Jared and I had a really nice time! Weddings are always fun to go to as long as you are seated next to some good company!
Carson went to his friend from preschools b-day party. They had a pinata which I had to explain to Carson because he had never experienced one before!
He had fun hitting sponge bob!
And even more fun when all the candy came out and he got a bag full of candy and toys!


Carson, Ashlyn and Brooklyn showing off their footsies pjs.

Ashlyn loves chewing on those cute little hands!
Carson and Brooklyn both fell on their faces, at different times, so they wanted to have a pic with both of their ouchies together!
One day Carson got really brave on his bike and went a little to high up our drive way hill. He came down, his handle bars were shaking back and forth. And then he hit the pavement. Right on his hand and lip! His lip was huge! He kept asking, when it was going to stop hurting. and then on the way to preschool the next day he excitedly told me that he could not feel his scratches any more!
The very next day he was out on his bike again and going down the hill! I was the one who was scared!
Playing a little tee ball in the back yard.
Dutchess sniffing around.

Little lady learning how to hit!
Jared wanted to see if Carson could hit the ball when he pitched it to him...

Yeah Carson!!! Success!
On Mondays, Brooklyn has what she calls preschool. It is our Parent Participation class. She loves going and repeatedly tells me that it is ok for me to drop her off at preschool!


Brooklyn, Ashlyn and I go to Boo Boo Records for music time while Carson is at preschool. We sing all sorts of fun songs and there are some fruit shakers that Brooklyn loves!
Carson, Brooklyn and I were home one day and didn't have anything to do so we decided to get out our Halloween Decor!
We love to decorate!!! Thank goodness for Holidays!

5 comments:

julie said...

A dog, how fun! your kids are the cutest kids ever and I love the picture of carson sleeping that cracks me up

Macon Family said...

Cute pictures! Poor Carson falling off his bike, but he's so brave!! I love all the kids in their footsie pjs-adorable!!!!!

Macon Family said...

P.S. Cute wedding pics, you look really good!

The Waldrams said...

Poor Carson's fat lip! I would be freaking out letting him go back down that hill again, it's pretty steep! I agree with Sarah-you did look good at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of pictures! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. :)