



Last Friday night Jaime and to some much needed girl time and went to Disneyland with out the kids!!! We had so much fun! First we went to California Adventure and went on two rides. Sorin California was so exciting and I really felt like I was soring over California! The Tower of Terror was so scary, it was fun to scream! Then we went over to Disneyland, and the parade was about to start so there were no lines on the rides. We walked straight up to the gate on splash Mt.!!! We had a little wait for Nemo and good thing we waited then instead of waiting with the kids because it was a very slow ride! We got to go on Small World ride and we were the very last people on the ride. It is all decorated for Christmas and is so great! A little piece of Hawaii for Sarah and Spencer too!! When we were leaving the park all of the workers were coming in to service the rides. We are such party animals!!! :)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys are twin-berts with your thermal shirts! Shout out to us-what, what! Cool you got a break from the kids, I've been thinking I need one too from my little ones-maybe we'll move back so we can all go together!
Whatever you miss San Luis, you're living it up down there! How great to have so many things to do that are way more exciting than here.
Post a Comment