



This weekend we went down to visit Jaime, Jeremy and Kamryn. Friday we dropped the kids off at Keith's house and went to the Dentist that Jaime works for. Jaime cleaned our teeth, she is such a great Hygienist! Then Friday night Keith brought Carson and Brooklyn down and we played games until after 12am!!! We started with Hoopla which we beat the time of course! Then we played Olympics which is where everyone makes up a game. Jeremy likes to be the commissioner of the game.
We all had a lot of fun and well we won't say who got the highest score but, Keith got 6th place, and I think the commissioner won! Sat. am Jared and Jeremy got up at 7 to go play basketball, no matter how late they are up they wouldn't miss it!

4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of the kids!
Cute, I need to put my pics up too! So do you like your haircut? I want to see a picture of it! Or maybe I'll have to wait until Friday.
I love my hair cut!!! Nicole did a great job!
It is great that y'all can get together so often. We rarely get over to see Aaron and Sarah. Sounds like a very fun night!
Post a Comment