




Yesterday we went to Disneyland for Carson and Brooklyn's second time. It was a lot easier this time than it was the first time for some reason. I think it was just because I knew what to expect. We went with Jaime, Kamryn and two of Jaime's friends and their daughters, Nicole and Aubry and Gretchen and Greta. We got to go on a lot of rides. It was only like a 5 min wait at the most for all of the rides except Nemo. We still have not gone on the subs. Carson loved the Dumbo ride and Casey Jr. the train. We had so much fun that Jaime and I decided that we would go back on Friday, but just us, no kids!!! The park is open till midnight so we are leaving the kids at home with the Dads so that they can practice a little POPS!
I love Disneyland!!!

1 comment:
Wow, you guys go to Disneyland like everyday! I love Brooklyn's little sweatshirt!
Post a Comment