Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Surprise



















We went down to LA to stay in a hotel for the night just for fun. The next morning we surprised all the kids and told them we were going to Disney Land. Brooklyn, Scarlett, Ashlyn and Lila were jumping up and down with excitement and Carson sat on the couch in disbelief. It took him about 10 min to finally believe us. We spent the day at California Adventure, the crowd was not too bad but we did have to wait longer than our kids wanted to for a few rides. It was a long day but it felt like it flew by. We went to dinner at Denny's across the street from Disneyland and the kids picked some stuffed animals to bring home. We all had a magical time!

2 comments:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! Disneyland is seriously the BEST!!

The Waldrams said...

How fun! I love the picture of the girls dancing around with excitement! You know I LOVE Disneyland, I would have been dancing too!