Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

Get ready for picture overload!
The Waldram boys.










I made everyone a pumpkin for their place setting, I think they turned out really cute!

The First Plate!
Going for Seconds!!!







































Thanksgiving weekend we went to San Diego. We played games and chatted while the kids played. Jaime made a great Turkey again, and a lot of other yummy food! All the girls went to see Breaking Dawn part 1 and then hit the Black Friday sales! We had a great time! Baby Grant was blessed on Sunday, we are so glad that we were able to be there! What a great Thanksgiving! Thanks Jaime and Jeremy for Hosting!

3 comments:

The Waldrams said...

It was fun! Glad everyone came and enjoyed themselves, and the food!

Macon Family said...

Wow, you got lots of great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to steal some pictures! So much fun!