Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bed time!




So the other night as I was putting the kids to bed, Ashlyn was reaching over her crib screaming "that one, that one" and pointing to Brooklyn's bed. She was wanting to sleep in Brooklyn's bed. The next day I was cleaning and rearranging the girls room and we decided to put up Ashlyn's big girl bed, but still keep the crib up just in case!!! Well, she took her nap in her Big Girl bed yesterday, slept all night last night, took her nap today and is asleep in it right now. We have been asking her which bed she wants to sleep in and she chooses the big girl bed. I think that she is ready for this big change but it makes me sad that my baby is growing up!

4 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Oh man! They are growing up!! I can't believe she asked for the big girl bed. I feel your sadness. :(

Macon Family said...

They're growing up too fast, but they are cute!

Fleming Family said...

Ah, how exciting she was so ready, but it's never easy for the Mom and Dad to be quite that ready so soon. Ashlyn is adorable!!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Aw, she is growing up! She wants to be like her big sister and sleep in a big girl bed! She's so cute.