Happy Valentine's Day! The girls had a little party at church and Jared went with them while I went to help out in Carson's class. Everyone had a fun time at their parties! In the evening we had dinner, then Brooklyn, Ashlyn and I gave the boys a present and they gave each of us a present. Then we had smores with pink marshmallows for desert. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love and fun!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day! The girls had a little party at church and Jared went with them while I went to help out in Carson's class. Everyone had a fun time at their parties! In the evening we had dinner, then Brooklyn, Ashlyn and I gave the boys a present and they gave each of us a present. Then we had smores with pink marshmallows for desert. We had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like a fun Valentines-cool crafts and yummy cookies!
Very fun, and I'm so glad it was full of love and fun!
What a fun Valentines! Good idea to do pink marshmallows. So festive!
Post a Comment