Wednesday, November 3, 2010














On Halloween we went to church in the morning and then came home, had some lunch and hung out. We went over to my parents house for some dinner and then trick or treating. We BBQ some tri tip and made some yummy sandwiches! We all started out trick or treating together but after the first house Ashlyn, my mom and I got left behind. Ashlyn moves a little slow for the big kids, they were running from house to house! My friend Mary always has her front decorated and this year she was dressed up as an old trashy lady sitting on a toilet and the candy was in the toilet. It was so funny! Carson was the Transformer Optimus Prime, Brooklyn was a princess, Ashlyn was a lady bug, Damon was a monkey. They were all so cute! The kids got sooooo much candy and they passed out on the way home! Another Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

Lots of fun events! The kids looked cute, and I guess I didn't get the "dress as a cheerleader" memo!!

The Waldrams said...

They go all out on their decorations! That sounds funny with the lady on the toilet! I love all of their costumes!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun celebrating Damon's first Halloween with you guys. Cute pictures! :)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Sarah, there's always next year to bust out the cheer outfit! Free costume! Sorry I stole your idea Jaime, but it was a Great one!

Macon Family said...

I wouldn't have fit into mine this year at all!! I was an athletic supporter a couple years ago with some cheer clothes, so I'm good. You looked cute though!