Monday, June 14, 2010

Funny



Brooklyn is now officially a big girl! She has a big bed! She is so happy and actually has stayed in her own bed for two nights! Way to go Brooklyn!
The other day she was eating her lunch and said she was tired, I didn't think she would fall asleep on the chair though!!! So funny!
We had some friends over for the Lakers game and I didn't have my camera out but I could not resist Axton and Ashlyn sitting on the chairs!!! They are so cute!

4 comments:

julie said...

Wow B what a great big girl bed you have:)
I think Brooklyn is the cutest little big girl ever! that picture of her sleeping in the chair made me laugh out loud!

Macon Family said...

What a cute little couple the small tikes are! I love Brooklyn's new big girl bed!

The Waldrams said...

The new bed looks great! And best of all-she sleeps in it! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

That is quite the big girl bed. Looks really comfortable! That's a funny picture of her on the chair. Kids fall asleep in the weirdest positions.