On Sat. night Jared, Carson, Brooklyn, Kacey Jared's work partner, his son and I went to the races in Santa Maria. I got the kids some ear plugs and Carson loved them and had a great time watching the races. Brooklyn didn't mind the ear plugs but she was really tired and fell asleep in my arms during a race. I really don't know how she did that because it is so loud! It was a fun night out with the kids. Nana stayed home with Ashlyn so that I could go along!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Off to the Races!
On Sat. night Jared, Carson, Brooklyn, Kacey Jared's work partner, his son and I went to the races in Santa Maria. I got the kids some ear plugs and Carson loved them and had a great time watching the races. Brooklyn didn't mind the ear plugs but she was really tired and fell asleep in my arms during a race. I really don't know how she did that because it is so loud! It was a fun night out with the kids. Nana stayed home with Ashlyn so that I could go along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, I've missed a lot of posts! How fun to go to the races, I'm amazed Brooklyn could sleep! You guys love the zoo, it's so fun to see all the animals. Carson is too cute with T-ball, that's awesome he was the catcher for an inning! Ashlyn is growing up and busting out the crawl moves-sweet!
How fun! It's amazing how kids can sleep in noisy situations. Carson looks excited!
Kids can sleep through anything yet the parents always want everything quiet. :) Super fun going to the races. I bet Carson was loving that, he loves cars!
Post a Comment