We went out on our date night tonight to a little restaurant called Jocko's. I am sure most everyone has either been there themselves or at least herd about it! I got the small Spencer which is a rib eye steak and man was it good! We decided that we are going to get a BBQ and now it will have to be a wood burning one!!!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Jocko's
We went out on our date night tonight to a little restaurant called Jocko's. I am sure most everyone has either been there themselves or at least herd about it! I got the small Spencer which is a rib eye steak and man was it good! We decided that we are going to get a BBQ and now it will have to be a wood burning one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks yummy! Never heard of it, a wood burning BBQ huh? When I'm up there next I expect to be fed good!
Going on a date without the kids. Gotta love that. We have a wood burning fire pit and it makes the best BBQ. I would highly reccomend cooking like that.
lunch dates, dinner dates whatever date you guys feel like you can drop off your kiddos anytime! now that we are practically neighboors and all:)
Mmmmm, We love and miss Jocko's sooo mcuh! Eat enough for us! :)
Post a Comment