Macy just had some for the first time the other day too. I had to cut them in half though because she was choking on them she was eating them so fast! I love Ashlyn!
Such great pictures! I love the one where she is stuffing her whole fistful of them in her mouth! She's way too cute!!
Those look pretty good, and Ashlyn is loving them-so cute!
She is definitely enjoying those blackberries. Can't blame her they're delicious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Macy just had some for the first time the other day too. I had to cut them in half though because she was choking on them she was eating them so fast! I love Ashlyn!
Such great pictures! I love the one where she is stuffing her whole fistful of them in her mouth! She's way too cute!!
Those look pretty good, and Ashlyn is loving them-so cute!
She is definitely enjoying those blackberries. Can't blame her they're delicious!
Post a Comment