Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Waldram Family Reunion 2010


Thursday we drove down to San Diego for our Family Reunion. We had to stop and get gas and the kids love to wash the car even though it really just makes it more dirty with water spots. Then for lunch we stopped at McDonald's and the kids and Daddy played for a little while. When we got to San Diego we unloaded our stuff and relaxed. It is so nice to see family and we were looking forward to a fun filled weekend!








3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Wow, you're quick! Great pictures too!! We had a really great time and it was fun seeing you guys and everyone!

The Waldrams said...

You are fast! Now I can steal some pics from your blog. I LOVE the picture of Kamryn and Brooklyn hugging. And I'm glad you "caught" a picture of Craig smiling. I'll get mine up as soon as my house is put back together.

Anonymous said...

I as well can steal some of your picture because you got some that I didn't. Cute picture of Kamryn and Brooklyn!