Carson with Santa, Carson told Santa that he wants some Batman slippers for Christmas!
Brooklyn, Carson and James playing on the chairs, this was one of their main forms of entertainment for the evening!
Carson decided he wanted to be the photographer, he did a pretty good job, not counting the 20 pic I had to delete!
Then Sat. am we had the Primary Christmas Breakfast Party. We made a few crafts and ate a yummy pancake breakfast!
Then Sat. am we had the Primary Christmas Breakfast Party. We made a few crafts and ate a yummy pancake breakfast!







3 comments:
How funny! I have the same green dresses for the girls! Looks like a fun party. I love the look on Santa's face, holding Ashlyn.
Santa is just too scary...so funny!!
Very cute pictures! I bet the santa's hate that part of their job. Maybe it's the beard?
Post a Comment