Friday, June 5, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

The long wait is over! We have a new baby girl in our family!
Ashlyn Keira Waldram
June 1st 2009
9lbs 3oz ~ 21in





We are so excited to have Ashlyn finally here! Carson and Brooklyn have been such great helpers! They love their little sister and are always trying to give her kisses and make sure she is ok!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your newest addition. I can't wait to meet her.

melissa said...

Congratulations! Very exciting! She is beautiful. Enjoy!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Yea!! I'm glad she arrived safe and sound. She is precious, Carson and Brooklyn look so sweet with her! Congratulations!

Macon Family said...

Cute! I love seeing the siblings together, and your family pic is really cute of all 5 of you!

The Hechts said...

congrats guys, she is beautiful, I love the name also!!!

The Waldrams said...

Yay! It's a girl! I can't believe how much hair she has. She is so cute. Macy has that same nightgown. Hope you are feeling good, we'll talk soon.

Fleming Family said...

Congratulations! Enjoy settling in with each other as a bigger family!

Jessica said...

love, love love her name! Melissa, you always have made this baby thing look so easy...you look great and she's a doll! congrats! love, the rasmussens

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! I grew up with Jared in Tehachapi....ran across your blog, and wanted to say "hi" and tell you guys that you have a beautiful family! Congrats on your newest addition! How fun!!! ~Lora (Schall)

Fleming Family said...

She is a lucky little sister to have such wonderful older siblings! Congratulations!!!