I'm really confused! You moved back to SLO? When and for how long?? That's awesome! Where did you end up moving to in SLO, or I guess on the Central Coast? Yay for you!
Ryan told me you called. My phone is dead but, it would be great to get together with you. Email me when you get a chance...julie_jewls1@yahoo.com see ya soon!
5 comments:
Wow, lots of updated pics! I do miss the beach for sure! Looks like you guys are enjoying being back on the central coast!
I'm really confused! You moved back to SLO? When and for how long?? That's awesome! Where did you end up moving to in SLO, or I guess on the Central Coast? Yay for you!
Are you guys back in SLO? That would be so exciting we should get together. What ward are you guys in? Hope to see you soon.
It may not be snowing now but probably next week here in good 'ol Utah. I miss the beach for sure.
Ryan told me you called. My phone is dead but, it would be great to get together with you. Email me when you get a chance...julie_jewls1@yahoo.com
see ya soon!
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment