Well I think that most know that we are expecting baby # 3! We are very excited and we did not find out what it is at our ultrasound. We thought it would be fun to have it be a surprise!
We are due June 5th.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congratulations! we are due May 2 with baby GIRL #3- we will have a house full of hormones when they all hit puberty! you have one of each, so you are all set either way! very exciting! hope you are feeling well. take care!
melissa white
I'm guessing a boy! We're excited to find out!
Wow, that is so awsome, congrats!!! you are brave for daring the number 3!! Good, luck, hope you feel great!
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well and you have a baby that is healthy!!! How exciting!
YAY! that is very exciting! Can't wait to see what you are having. Hope your feeling well
Looks like I'm way late in sending the congrats! I'm way excited for your family and super impressed as I'm already feeling a bit overwhelmed with just a #2. :) You guys will do great!
the Rasmussens
Post a Comment