Pumpkin Patch
Yeah I know it has been a long time but my computer was not working for a while so here is whats new!
We went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins and Nana got to come with us.
Yeah I know it has been a long time but my computer was not working for a while so here is whats new!
We went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins and Nana got to come with us.
Carson and Brooklyn had a lot of fun picking out their very own!
Brooklyn was a ladybug for Halloween! She was so excited to go get candy!
We went down to South Pasadena again this year to trick or treat with Jaime, Jeremy and Kamryn!
Happy Thanksgiving
We drove to New Mexico to visit Jason and Denise's family for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun playing with the kids and playing games when the kids went to bed. They had this game called Stocks and Bonds and Jared loved it! So I'm pretty sure we played that one every night!
Afterwards we went to an authentic mexican resturant called El Pinto. All the famous people go there. It was good food and really good chips and salsa!!!
Thanksgiving dinner was great! All of Denise's family all brought something and it was all really good!
Happy December!

2 comments:
Wow, it had been awhile! I just love all the Holidays, how fun!
It's about time you updated. :) Carson and Brooklyn looked adorable for Halloween. Very cute pictures.
Post a Comment