Tonia and Ammon's Wedding reception in Tehachapi.
Carson and Kamryn are so cute and they love playing together!

The party animals!

Our Family

Carson loved and hung out with Sarah all night!!!

Kamryn caught the bouquet and Carson caught the garter!

Carson and Tonia

The decorations for the reception were so beautiful, and the food was good too!!!
5 comments:
This was a fun night, and the kids were so cute and loving!
Carson sure is growing, and Brooklyn is so big now. I can't believe how much time has flown by since you guys moved. I hope all is well down in your neck of the woods! Those are wonderful pictures of the family!
It was so fun to have everyone there for the reception. Carson and Kamryn looked so cute playing together.
It's about time you updated. I was getting worried. Have fun in Hawaii. Kamryn's dying to see Carson again soon, so when you get back. . .
Post a Comment