Sunday, January 6, 2008

What we have been doing!



I am really behind with my blog so here are some things we have been doing.
We went to a Lakers game with Keith! Go Lakers!
We went to Sea World with Keith, my parents came down and watched Brooklyn so that we could just bring Carson. Carson loved the Pet show the most! He liked Shamu too!

On Tuesday the week before Christmas we had our own family Christmas. Carson got a lot of fun new toys mainly because I was getting tired of playing with the same toys everyday!!!




Then on the 21st we went to my parents house. On the 22nd we went out to dinner for my friend Lacey's b-day. We also went out to AJ Spurs to celebrate Jared's b-day.







Christmas was a lot of fun! Carson enjoyed opening our presents for us. He loved all of his presents. Nana and Papa gave him a new bike and he wanted to ride it all day! We all had to take turns going outside with him. We had a great time!




The Boys working hard putting the Bike together! Carson is a big helper!


2 comments:

Macon Family said...

That's a lot to update on-good pics. Did we not make the cuts or what?!

The Waldrams said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. . . what happened to Utah? I liked all the pictures though.