Jared and I went to Hollywood Sat. night to see the Musical Wicked. It was a great show! I won't give any of the story for those of you who have not seen it yet! But do go and see this show! It's a wonderful story!
Jared I found your blog through the link from Jeremy and Jaime's. You have a great looking family and it looks like you all are doing really well. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Take care.
4 comments:
I LOVE Wicked! I'm so glad that you were able to see it! I like the earrings too!
Thanks I am trying to be hip! :)like you!
ahhh how nice of you mellissa to take jared to the play, I know he has been wanting to go so bad! RsL
Jared I found your blog through the link from Jeremy and Jaime's. You have a great looking family and it looks like you all are doing really well. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Take care.
Morph
Post a Comment